From:   Hongbin Lu <hongbin...@gmail.com>
To:     openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Date:   01/28/2015 12:50 PM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [heat] multicloud support for ec2

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone replies the email below. Thanks.

Best regards,
Hongbin

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:03 AM, Hongbin Lu <hongbin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Heat team,

I am looking for a solution to bridge between OpenStack and EC2. According
to documents, it seems that Heat has multicloud support but the remote
cloud(s) must be OpenStack. I wonder if Heat supports multicloud in the
context of supporting remote EC2 cloud. For example, does Heat support a
remote stack that contains resources from EC2 cloud? As a result, creating
a stack will provision local OpenStack resources along with remote EC2
resources.

If this feature is not supported, will the dev team accept blueprint
and/or contributions for that?

Thanks,
Hongbin