Hello Heat Developers,

As part of an internal development project at Rackspace, I implemented a
mechanism to allow using Jinja templating system in heat templates. I was
hoping to give a talk on the same for the upcoming summit (which will be the
first summit after I started working on openstack). Have any of you worked/ are
working on something similar? If so, could you please contact me and we can
maybe propose a joint talk? :-)

Please let me know! It’s been interesting work and I hope the community will be
excited to see it.

Thanks!
-Pratik