Yeah sure

From: blak...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:09:08 -0800
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev]    [Neutron] unable to reproduce bug 1317363‏

The mailing list isn't a great place to discuss reproducing a bug. Post this
comment on the bug report instead of the mailing list. That way the person who
reported it and the ones who triaged it can see this information and respond.
They might not be watching the dev mailing list as closely.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 10:17 AM, bharath thiruveedula <bharath_...@hotmail.com>