Team,

Our dates have been set as 2015-03-02 and 2015-03-03.

Wiki (With location, map, calendar links, agenda planning link, and links to
tickets):
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Magnum/Midcycle

RSVP Tickets:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/magnum-midcycle-meetup-tickets-15673361446

Please be sure to register on our Eventbrite page above so we will know how
many to plan for for lunch.

Thanks,

Adrian