From: Weidong Shao
Date:02/27/2015 10:33 PM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Magnum] Mid-Cycle Meetup Planning

Could you post the detailed agenda for both days?  Thanks!

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:54 PM Adrian Otto
<adrian.o...@rackspace.com<mailto:adrian.o...@rackspace.com>> wrote:
Team,

Thanks for participating in the poll. Due to considerable scheduling conflicts,
I am expanding the poll to include the following Monday 2015-03-02+Tuesday
2015-03-03. Hopefully these alternate dates can get more of us together on the
same days.

Please take a moment to respond to the poll a second time to indicate your
availability on the newly proposed dates:

http://doodle.com/ddgsptuex5u3394m

Thanks,

Adrian

On Jan 8, 2015, at 2:24 PM, Adrian Otto