There seemed to be two ways to create a VM via cli:
1) use neutron command to create a port first and then use nova command to
attach the vm to that port(neutron port-create.. followed by nova boot --nic
port-id=)2)Just use nova command and a port will implicitly be created for
you(nova boot --nic net-id=net-uuid).
My question is : is #2 sufficient enough to cover all the scenarios?  In other
words, if we are not allowed to use #1(can only use #2 to create vm), would we
miss anything?
Regards!Wanjing Xu