Le 11/02/2015 17:04, Gary Kotton a écrit :
I posted a fix that does not break things and supports HA.
https://review.openstack.org/154029

Just let's be clear, HA is *not* supported by Nova now.

The main reason is that compute *nodes* are considered given by the hypervisor (ie. the virt driver ran by the compute manager worker), so if 2 or more hypervisors on two distinct machines are getting the same list of nodes, then you would have duplicates.

-Sylvain