From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:04 PM
To: 'Tim Hinrichs'; 'OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage
questions)'
Cc: HU, BIN; 'Rodriguez, Iben'; 'Howard Huang'
Subject: RE: [openstack-dev] [congress][Policy][Copper]Collaboration between
OpenStack Congress and OPNFV Copper

Hi Tim,

It would be great to meet with members of the Congress project if possible at
our meetup in Santa Rosa. I plan by then to have a basic understanding of
Congress and some test driver apps / use cases to demo at the meetup. The goal
is to assess the current state of Congress support for the use cases on the
OPNFV wiki: https://wiki.opnfv.org/copper/use_cases

I would be doing the same with ODL but I'm not as far on getting ready with it.
So the opportunity to discuss the use cases under Copper and the other
policy-related projects
(fault management<https://wiki.opnfv.org/doctor>, resource
management<https://wiki.opnfv.org/promise>, resource
scheduler<https://wiki.opnfv.org/requirements_projects/resource_scheduler>)
with Congress experts would be great.

Once we understand the gaps in what we are trying to build in OPNFV, the goal
for our first OPNFV release is to create blueprints for new work in Congress.
We might also just find some bugs and get directly involved in Congress to
address them, or start a collaborative development project in OPNFV for that.
TBD

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | Service Standards | AT&T