On Feb 10, 2015 2:36 AM, "Wilence Yao" <wilence....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   After OpenStack Juno, floating ip is handled by dvr, but SNAT is still
handled by l3agent on network node. The distributed SNAT is in future plans
for DVR. In my opinion, SNAT can move to DVR as well as floating ip. I have
searched in blueprint, there is little  about distributed SNAT. Is there
any different between distributed floating ip and distributed SNAT?

The difference is that a shared snat address is shared among instances on
multiple compute nodes.  A floating ip is exclusive to a single instance on
one compute node.  I'm interested to hear your ideas for distributing it.

Carl