Hi,

> On 18 Feb 2015, at 23:54, Nikolay Makhotkin <nmakhot...@mirantis.com> wrote:
>
> Nova client's CLI parameter 'bypass_url' helps me. The client's API also has
> 'management_url' attribute, if this one is specified - the client doesn't
> reauthenticate. Also the most of clients have 'endpoint' argument, so client
> doesn't make extra call to keystone to retrieve new token and service_catalog.
>
> Thank you for clarification!

I want to say an additional “thank you” from me for helping us solve this
problem that’s been around for a while.

And just a small conceptual question: in my understanding since trust chaining
has already landed this kind of reauthentication doesn’t make a lot of sense to
me. Isn’t trust chaining supposed to mean that trust-scoped tokens a regular
tokens should be considered equal? Or we should still assume that trust scoped
tokens are sort of limited? If yes then how exactly they must be understood?

Thanks!

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.