On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:08:31AM +0100, Raphael Glon wrote:
> sudo sysctl -w fs.protected_hardlinks=0 + common user nova/qemu

We fixed this a while back (in July 2013 in fact).

I think if you forked at Fedora 19 then you're probably using
libguestfs 1.24 + supermin 4.  I'd definitely recommend updating to at
least libguestfs >= 1.26 + supermin 5 since that fixes a bunch of bugs
around building the appliance, and is also faster.

Rich.