Hi clarkb, fungi,
   As discussed in
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2015-02-19.log
( 2015-02-19T14:51:46 onwards), I am starting this thread to track the
abrupt job failures seen on cinder-glusterfs CI job in the recent past.

A small summary of the things that happened until now ...

For some reason we are seeing the centos7 glusterfs CI job getting
aborted/killed either by Java exception
or the build getting aborted due to timeout.

*1)
**https://jenkins07.openstack.org/job/check-tempest-dsvm-full-glusterfs-centos7/35/consoleFull
<https://jenkins07.openstack.org/job/check-tempest-dsvm-full-glusterfs-centos7/35/consoleFull>
- due to hudson Java exception*

*2)
https://jenkins07.openstack.org/job/check-tempest-dsvm-full-glusterfs-centos7/34/consoleFull
<https://jenkins07.openstack.org/job/check-tempest-dsvm-full-glusterfs-centos7/34/consoleFull>
- due to build timeout*

For a list of all job failures, see

https://jenkins07.openstack.org/job/check-tempest-dsvm-full-glusterfs-centos7/

Most of the failures are of type #1

As a result of whcih the cinder-glusterfs CI job was removed ...
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157213/

Per the discussion on IRC (see link above), fungi graciously agreed to
debug this as it looks like happening on the 'rax' provider. Thanks fungi
and clarkb :)

Hoping to root cause this soon and get the cinder-glusterfs CI job back
online soon.

thanx,
deepak