Hi all,

I requested a session for future lbaas features and prioritizing (and attaching
contributors to those features.)  Assuming that happens, I started an etherpad
here, starting with Sam’s info:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/lbaas-vancouver-planning
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/lbaas-vancouver-planning>

Thanks,