On 2/19/2015 6:06 PM, Henry Gessau wrote:
The fix: https://review.openstack.org/157606

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015, Joe Gordon <joe.gord...@gmail.com> wrote:
neutronclient is requiring a keystone client that is way too new for icehouse.
2.3.11 was released (And breaks with semver), but icehouse has a limit
of <2.4. So global-requirements for icehouse needs to be fixed.

2015-02-19 22:21:21.419
<http://logs.openstack.org/53/157553/1/check/check-tempest-dsvm-full-icehouse/6c63b71//logs/devstacklog.txt.gz#_2015-02-19_22_21_21_419>
 | ERROR: openstackclient.shell Exception raised: (python-keystoneclient 0.11.2
(/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages),
Requirement.parse('python-keystoneclient>=1.1.0'), set(['python-neutronclient']))

Note: I am not pushing the patch to fix this myself, we need more people who
are able to monitor and fix these types of issues.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Joe Gordon <joe.gord...@gmail.com
<mailto:joe.gord...@gmail.com>> wrote:

     And this just broke icehouse jobs. Which means devstack-gate is broken.

http://logs.openstack.org/53/157553/1/check/check-tempest-dsvm-full-icehouse/6c63b71//logs/devstacklog.txt.gz#_2015-02-19_22_21_21_419

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/requirements/tree/global-requirements.txt?h=stable/icehouse#n89

     On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Kyle Mestery <mest...@mestery.com
     <mailto:mest...@mestery.com>> wrote:

         The Neutron team is proud to announce the release of the latest
         version of python-neutronclient. This release includes the following
         bug fixes and improvements:

         3e5c6ba Updated from global requirements
         a774e84 Add unit tests for agentscheduler related commands
         069b14c Fix for incorrect parameter in user-id error message in
shell.py
         57adb7f Fix CSV formatting of fixed_ips field in port-list command
         0be3b62 Implement LBaaS object model v2
         3d6769c Fix typo in test_cli20_agentschedulers filename
         e1633ed Add ip_version to extra dhcp opts
         59d7564 Skip None id when getting security_group_ids
         6f7cd14 Reverse order of tests to avoid incompatibility
         b0923a3 Utility method for boolean argument
         68fc402 Split base function of v2_0.Client into a separate class
         2dce00b Updated from global requirements
         51d2a23 Add parser options for port-update and port-create
         5b1c45a Add floating-ip-address to floatingip-create
         845f461 Fix KeyError when filtering SG rule listing
         30bd81c Updated from global requirements
         86fede6 Remove unreachable code from test_cli20 class
         cb5d462 Parse provider network attributes in net_create
         78b6310 Parameter support both id and name
         096fd1b Add '--router:external' option to 'net-create'
         aed3faf Fix TypeError for six.text_type
         d6e40b5 Add Python 3 classifiers
         4fa57fe Namespace of arguments is incorrectly used
         4beadef Fix True/False to accept Camel and Lower case
         799e288 Use adapter from keystoneclient
         5822d61 Use requests_mock instead of mox
         4b181cd Updated from global requirements
         04a0ec8 firewall policy update for a rule is not working
         0560f85 Fix columns setup base on csv formatter
         187c36c Correct the bash completion of CLI
         2f23623 Workflow documentation is now in infra-manual
         62063c1 Fix issues with Unicode compatibility for Py3

         For more details on the release, please see the git log history in the
         release notes in the LP page here:

         https://launchpad.net/python-neutronclient/+milestone/2.3.11

         Please report any bugs in LP.

         Thanks!
         Kyle

That's busted by other things at the moment, it sounds like the solution starts here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157535/

Matt Riedemann