On 2/20/2015 6:23 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157535/

Do you know where it ends ? We could set up Depends lines on those
requirements stable/* reviews and line them up so that they are ready to
merge when openstackclient is fixed in devstack.

Alternative workaround is https://review.openstack.org/157654 which is
blocked on swift-dsvm-functional issue fixed by
https://review.openstack.org/157670 which is blocked on neutronclient
i.e. we got a cyclic dep here which will require ninja merge to
resolve.

I suggest to start with ninja merging 157670 which looks the most innocent.

Once we get icehouse working again we can look at backporting venv
patch series to devstack icehouse.

Cheers,
Alan

We disabled the swift functional job on stable/icehouse since it doesn't have the tox target and shouldn't have been running on stable/icehouse:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157825/

That freed up Adam's devstack workaround change:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157654/

So we can now focus on the neutronclient cap:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157606/

That hit a problem with an uncapped pyghmi version in the gate so we're also now capping that library as well.

Matt Riedemann