Hi

So a review [1] was recently submitted to cinder to fix up all of the H302
violations, and turn on the automated check for them. This is certainly a
reasonable suggestion given the number of manual reviews that -1 for this
issue, however I'm far from convinced it actually makes the code more
readable,

Is there anybody who'd like to step forward in defence of this rule and
explain why it is an improvement? I don't discount for a moment the
possibility I'm missing something, and welcome the education in that case

Thanks

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/145780/
--
Duncan Thomas