Update on this:

The tools for checking for and adding UUIDs has been completed and reviewed.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157273
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157273>

A new patch has been sent up that adds UUIDs to all tests

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/159633
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/159633>

Note that after discussion with the openstack-qa team the decorator has
changed to be of the form

@test.idempotent_id('12345678-1234-5678-1234-123456789abc’)

Once the second patch lands you will most certainly need to rebase your work
and include ids in all new tests. When refactoring tests, please preserve the
id value so that various projects (Defcore, Refstack, Rally) can track the
actual
location of tests for capability testing.

Thanks,
Chris Hoge
Interop Engineer
OpenStack Foundation