Hi Peter,

Thanks for sharing this.. Overall it looks good to me, I just left a couple of
comments/questions in
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147645/17/contrib/heat_mistral/heat_mistral/tests/test_workflow.py

<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147645/17/contrib/heat_mistral/heat_mistral/tests/test_workflow.py>
 Could you please take a look?

We keep in mind that one thing is still not implemented: workflow references
get broken if we upload a workflow which calls another workflow. We need to
discuss the best way to deal with that. Either we need to do in Heat itself to
restore those references accounting for stack name etc.. Or we need to provide
some facility in Mistral itself.

Other than that it looks to be ready to start gathering Heat folks’ feedback.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.