On 03/03/2015 06:55 AM, Joe Cropper wrote:
On Mar 3, 2015, at 8:34 AM, Vishvananda Ishaya
<vishvana...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m pretty sure it has always done this: leave the host set on the
final scheduling attempt. I agree that this could be cleared which
would free up room for future scheduling attempts.

Thanks Vish for the comment.  Do we know if this is an intended
feature or would we consider this a bug?  It seems like we could free
this up, as you said, to allow room for additional VMs, especially
since we know it didn’t successfully deploy anyway?

Seems like a bug to me. Feel free to create one in Launchpad and we'll get on it.

Best,
-jay