Oh, it means 3:00AM for me :-----(

On 09/03/15 09:07, Nikhil Komawar wrote:

Hi all,

Currently, we've alternating time for Glance meetings. Now, with the Daylight savings being implemented in some parts of the world, we're thinking of moving the meeting time to just one slot i.e. earlier in the day(night). This solves the original conflicting times issue that a subset of the individuals had; to add to that the schedule is less confusing and unified.

So, the new proposal is:

Glance meetings [1] to be conducted weekly on Thursdays at 1400UTC [2] on #openstack-meeting-4

This would be implemented on Mar 19th, given there are no major objections.

Please vote with +1/-1 here.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#Glance_Team_meeting

[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&min=0&sec=0

Thanks,
-Nikhil

Cheers & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flw...@catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington