+1 on both points, Ryan.

On 03/09/2015 01:21 PM, Ryan Moe wrote:
Hi All,

I've noticed a few times recently where reviews have been abandoned by
people who were not the original authors. These reviews were only days
old and there was no prior notice or discussion. This is both rude and
discouraging to contributors. Reasons for abandoning should be discussed
on the review and/or in email before any action is taken.

I would also like to talk about issues with our backporting procedure
[0]. Over the past few weeks I've seen changes proposed to stable
branches before the change in master was merged. This serves no purpose
other than to increase our workload. We also run the risk of
inconsistency between the same commit on master and stable branches.
Please, do not propose backports until the change has been merged to master.

[0]
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/How_to_contribute#Backport_bugfixes_to_stable_release_series

Thanks,
Ryan