I guess I'll vote for (D), so that there is the possibility of early (1400
UTC) and late (2100) on alternating weeks, given we don't have much to
discuss lately and then changing to (C), if things pick up.

Let's discuss at Tuesday's meeting (note DST change for US folks), at 1500
UTC.

PCM (Paul Michali)

IRC............ pc_m (irc.freenode.com)
Twitter....... @pmichali