Given the votes so far, the proposal is to move the meeting time to 1600
UTC on Tuesday. The channel is openstack-meeting-3 (as the only one
available).

In addition, the meeting will be "on-demand", so if you want to have a
meeting, send email to this mailing list, at least 24 hours before the
meeting, and update the agenda on the wiki with the topic(s) you want to
discuss and the date of the meeting being requested.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/VPNaaS

Regards,

PCM (Paul Michali)

IRC............ pc_m (irc.freenode.com)