Thanks for the insight, other Doug. :)  It appears that this is in part due to
the fact that Tempest has not yet updated to oslo_log and is still using
incubator oslo.log.  Can someone from the Tempest team chime in on what the
status of migrating to oslo_log is?

It’s imperative for us to fix our gate, since we’re blocked from landing any
code, which just over a week away from a milestone release is a major
hinderance.

Thanks,
-Doug Mendizábal

Douglas Mendizábal
IRC: redrobot
PGP Key: 245C 7B6F 70E9 D8F3 F5D5  0CC9 AD14 1F30 2D58 923C