Hi MIke,

My team and I would like to respectfully request a revert for the change at:https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165939/ to bring back the ZFSSA drivers to Kilo. Oracle has the CI working internally and we are in the process of going through internal security review, which is expected to be done by the end of March.

In the mean time, we have gotten permission to post test results to an external webserver. We will have results reported by the end of the week. If need be, we can show proof of CI running internally by pasting results to pastebin: http://paste.openstack.org/show/193964/

We have been working diligently on setting up the CI system, and we have been keeping you updated since the mid-cycle meetup in Austin. We really appreciate your consideration. We do take CI setup effort very seriously and striving to get it to the level of your satisfaction.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

-Alka Deshpande
(Sr. Software Development Manager,
 Oracle Corporation)