Excerpts from Matthew Van Dijk's message of 2015-03-20 15:06:08 +0000:
> I’ve come across a use case for allowing dynamic keys to be made
> secret. The hardcoded list is good for common keys, but there will be
> cases where masking a custom value is useful without having to add it
> to the hardcoded list.

Can you be more specific about what that case is?

My concern with making some keys optional is that we'll have different
security behavior in different apps, because some will mask values
that are not masked in other places. Part of the point of centralizing
behaviors like this is to keep them consistent across all of the
projects.