On 26/03/15 15:30, Georgy Okrokvertskhov wrote:
I attached an example of the template which is hanging right now in my
Juno environment. I believe it hangs because of floating ip stuff and
the way how it is attached to a VM.
It is autogenerated, so please don't be disturbed by strange resource names.

There were a bunch of bug fixes required around this, due to the Neutron API not being designed for orchestration:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1299259
https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1399699
https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1399702

All of those were eventually backported to stable/juno, so it may be worth checking that you have the latest stable release. If there's still issues then you may need to add dependencies to the template yourself - in particularly complex cases, Heat just can't get enough information to do the Right Thing.

cheers,
Zane.

Thanks
Gosha

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Ala Rezmerita