From: Rodrigo Duarte [mailto:rodrigodso...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 2:47 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Keystone] SQLite support (migrations,
work-arounds, and more), is it worth it?

yes please [2]

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Raildo Mascena <rail...@gmail.com> wrote:

I totally agree, since this is not used in production and make the dev job more
complicated.

@Henry If you want help with this, I would be glad to work with you to make
this clean up.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 2:55 AM Henry Nash <hen...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

Fully support this.  I, for one, volunteer to take on a lot of the work needed
to clean up any our tests/environment to allow this to a happen. Hardly a month
goes by without a fix having to be re-applied to our sql code to get round some
problem that didn’t show up in original testing because SQLite is too
promiscuous.

Henry