Hi there,

This is now happening weekly to me now, probably because I write too
many patches touching almost all OpenStack projects once a cycle, and
I'm really tired of that behavior, so PLEASE:

  *Stop sending Code-Review-1 when asking a question in a patch*

_Sometimes_ there are good reasons to set -1 even when asking a
question. For example, when the question is a hint sent to the patch
author so that (s)he improves is commit message, a code comment or a
piece of code.

But most of the time, if you ask a question because there's something
YOU DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND, do not put a score to a patchset. You
don't know the answer, so you have absolutely no right to evaluate a
patchset with -1. Just don't set a score, it's OK, and wait for the
answer before deciding if the patch is worth [-1..+2].

Thank you for listening, and happy hacking!

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker