So when I use Haproxy for LBaaS for Juno, there is a subnet mandatary field
that I need to fill in when creating a pool, and later on when I add members, I
can use a different subnet(or simply just enter the ip of the member), when
adding vip, I can still select a third subnet.  So what is the usage of the
first subnet that I used to create pool?  There is no port created for this
pool subnet.  I can see that a port is created for the vip subnet that the
loadbalancer instance is binding to.
Regards!
Wanjing Xu