On 5/14/15 10:34 PM, Angus Salkeld wrote:

Thanks. Would you suggest we hold off moving to alembic (in Heat) until you have this ironed out? I just want to make sure we
don't do this prematurely.

If you need to support running an Alembic-version of Heat against an existing database in mid-migration state that has a SQLAlchemy-Migrate table in place, you can either do the oslo.db thing, or I can implement the feature in Alembic to allow an upgrade for a system that used Migrate. If you can survey how big a task moving your migration files will be, I can implement the Alembic feature by sometime after the summit (if not during the summit).

-Angus

    -Angus