From: Keith Bray [keith.b...@rackspace.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:42 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Solum] Should logs be deleted when we delete an
app?

Isn't that what the SDK is for?   To chip in with a Product Management type hat
on, I'd think the CLI should be primarily focused on user experience
interaction, and the SDK should be primarily targeted for developer automation
needs around programmatically interacting with the service.   So, I would argue
that the target market for the CLI should not be the developer who wants to
script.

-Keith