Hi Tang,

Please use a new thread for this new question.  I'd like to keep the current
thread focused on "How to set a proxy for zuul".

Ramy

From: Tang Chen [mailto:tangc...@cn.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 12:23 AM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [CI] How to set a proxy for zuul.

Hi Asselin, Abhishek,

I got some problems when I was trying to write a jenkins job.

I found that when zuul received the notification from gerrit, jenkins didn't
run the test.

I added something to noop-check-communication in /etc/jenkins_jobs/config/
examples.yaml,
just touched a file under /tmp.

- job-template:
    name: 'noop-check-communication'
    node: '{node}'

    builders:
      - shell: |
          #!/bin/bash -xe
          touch /tmp/noop-check-communication
 # I added something here.
          echo "Hello world, this is the {vendor} Testing System"
      - link-logs  # In macros.yaml from os-ext-testing

And I flushed the jobs, using jenkins-jobs --flush-cache update
/etc/jenkins_jobs/config/.
I can build the job in jenkins web UI, and the file was touched.

But when I send a patch, the file was not touched. But CI really works.
I can see it on the web site. ( https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203941/)

How do you think of this ?