Hi all,
[special attention: Jay Lau]

The bp[1] registered, asks for the following implementation -

 * 'magnum service-list' should be similar to 'nova service-list'
 * 'magnum service-list' should be moved to be ' magnum
   k8s-service-list'. Also similar holds true for 'pod-list'/'rc-list'

As I dug some details, I find -

 * 'magnum service-list' fetches data from OpenStack DB[2], instead of
   the COE endpoint. So technically it is not k8s-specific. magnum is
   serving data for objects modeled as 'service', just the way we are
   catering for 'magnum container-list' in case of swarm bay.
 * If magnum provides a way to get the COE endpoint details, users can
   use native tools to fetch the status of the COE-specific objects,
   viz. 'kubectl get services' here.
 * nova has lot more backend services, e.g. cert, scheduler,
   consoleauth, compute etc. in comparison to magnum's conductor only.
   Also, not all the api's have this 'service-list' available.

With these arguments in view, can we have some more explanation/clarification in favor of the ask in the blueprint?

[1] - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/magnum-service-list
[2] - https://github.com/openstack/magnum/blob/master/magnum/objects/service.py#L114

--
Regards,