Hi All,

Some of ye may remember some time ago we used to organize TripleO based jobs/tasks on a trello board[1], at some stage this board fell out of use (the exact reason I can't put my finger on). This morning I was putting a list of things together that need to be done in the area of CI and needed somewhere to keep track of it.

I propose we get back to using this trello board and each of us add cards at the very least for the things we are working on.

This should give each of us a lot more visibility into what is ongoing on in the tripleo project currently, unless I hear any objections, tomorrow I'll start archiving all cards on the boards and removing people no longer involved in tripleo. We can then start adding items and anybody who wants in can be added again.

thanks,
Derek.

[1] - https://trello.com/tripleo