On 09/09/15 18:03, Jason Rist wrote:
On 09/09/2015 07:09 AM, Derek Higgins wrote:

On 08/09/15 16:36, Derek Higgins wrote:
Hi All,

     Some of ye may remember some time ago we used to organize TripleO
based jobs/tasks on a trello board[1], at some stage this board fell out
of use (the exact reason I can't put my finger on). This morning I was
putting a list of things together that need to be done in the area of CI
and needed somewhere to keep track of it.

I propose we get back to using this trello board and each of us add
cards at the very least for the things we are working on.

This should give each of us a lot more visibility into what is ongoing
on in the tripleo project currently, unless I hear any objections,
tomorrow I'll start archiving all cards on the boards and removing
people no longer involved in tripleo. We can then start adding items and
anybody who wants in can be added again.

This is now done, see
https://trello.com/tripleo

Please ping me on irc if you want to be added.

thanks,
Derek.

[1] - https://trello.com/tripleo

Derek - you weren't on today when I went to ping you, can you please add me so
I can track it for RHCI purposes?

Done

Thanks!