On 1 October 2015 at 06:45, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrac...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I talked recently with several contributors about what each of us plans
> for the next cycle, and found it’s quite useful to share thoughts with
> others, because you have immediate yay/nay feedback, and maybe find
> companions for next adventures, and what not. So I’ve decided to ask
> everyone what you see the team and you personally doing the next cycle, for
> fun or profit.
>
> That’s like a PTL nomination letter, but open to everyone! :) No
> commitments, no deadlines, just list random ideas you have in mind or in
> your todo lists, and we’ll all appreciate the huge pile of awesomeness no
> one will ever have time to implement even if scheduled for Xixao release.

You mean Xixao, once we have already rotated the alphabet? :)

> To start the fun, I will share my silly ideas in the next email.

Thanks for starting this thread. I think having people share ideas can be
useful to help us have a sense of what they are going to work on during the
next release. Obviously some of these ideas will eventually feed into
neutron-specs.

Kyle also tried to capture people's workload in [1] at one point. Perhaps
we can revisit that idea and develop it further based on your input here.

Definitely food for thought.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/neutron-specs/blob/master/priorities/kilo-priorities.rst