Hi,

I have some plans in Mitaka cycle.

1. AZ support[1]
 - I proposed AZ support in Liberty but the millstone is Mitaka now. The spec
has been merged in Mitaka.
   I keep to propose the patches on Gerrit.
2. LinuxbrideDVR
 - I'm trying to create concrete implementation and then I achieve it nearly. I
will propose BP or RFE bug ASAP.
3. Router status update[2]
 - I proposed it as bug[3] but some folks disagreed with this. I will classify
the requirements and propose the implementation.
4. Devstack
 - In Liberty cycle, I was aimed at removing plugin restriction from devstack
so that vendor plugin maintainers easily keep to maintain the code in their
tree.
   And also I tried to improve the quality for neutron. I’ve already finished
some works.
   I will keep to contribute to devstack for neutron in Mitaka cycle including
discussion about neutron repo vs devstack repo.
   If you have trouble with devstack related to neutron(especially devstack
plugin), I can help you.
5. More
 - I keep to contribute something else(especially logic for operators) for
neutron :)

[1]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/add-availability-zone
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/add-availability-zone>
[2]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/l3-router-status