On 11/10/2015 5:41 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
The Stable Branch Policy, lets not put it in any repo.
Doing that would give indication that we expect changes into it and I'd prefer
that policy mostly staying stable as well.

What indication did it give when it was in wiki? :)

It actually already is in a repo:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/project-team-guide/tree/doc/source/stable-branches.rst

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch should be replaced with
the link to it to avoid confusion.

Done.

There were changes since it was moved to the repo:
https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=StableBranch&action=history
Which team approves the changes in the project-team-guide, can it be per file?

Regarding stable team spin-off, I think it's worth discussing further
to define exact scope, then see show of hands before formally setting
the team up as I'm afraid we don't have the critical mass yet.
I'm personally tied up with other obligations next few months so
cannot actively help or lead this initial effort.

Cheers,
Alan

Matt Riedemann