On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 07:42:12AM EST, Sean Dague wrote:
> Ok, I top responded with the details of the job, honestly I think it's
> just a project-config change to get up and running, and then hacking at
> the bugs that fall out.

Thanks - that was super helpful.

I'm thinking of working on the following on Monday:

1) capture that somewhere in the upgrade docs we're putting together in
neutron's devref

2) Adding the stanza to project-config to get grenade running for
Neutron

3) Take a look at the patches that Armando linked a couple emails back
in this thread.

--
Sean M. Collins