On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 02:31:26PM EST, Armando M. wrote:
> So we fail before even attempting an upgrade?

Yeah I think so, I think we were failing at step 3 of Artur's list,
creating the resources.

> It looks like we're testing 7.0.1.dev114, shouldn't we test from 7.0.0?

I think Grenade checks out stable/liberty - so that's probably a version
string generated from the tip of stable/liberty

> I am really confused, I should probably stop asking questions and do some
> homework :)

No please keep asking - I think we're all learning things here. I'm
certainly no expert.

--
Sean M. Collins