Hi Vahid,

looks like trace in bug should not block engine run, we are currently
investigating it.

If you are seeing that trace, then you are able to get engine logs :)
Can you start your deployment and attach all engine logs even with the
trace?

Regards,
Kate.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 4:12 AM, Vahid S Hashemian <vahidhashem...@us.ibm.com