[1]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252789/

From: bharath_...@hotmail.com
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:10:17 +0530
Subject: [openstack-dev] Mesos Conductor using container-create operations

Hi,
As we have discussed in last meeting, we cannot continue with changes in
container-create[1] as long as we have suitable use case. But I honestly feel
to have some kind of support for mesos + marathon apps, because magnum supports
COE related functionalities for docker swarm (container-create) and k8s
(pod-create, rc-create..) but not for mesos bays.
As hongbin suggested, we use the existing functionality of container-create and
support in mesos-conductor. Currently we have container-create only for docker
swarm bay. Let's have support for the same command for mesos bay with out any
changes in client side.
Let me know your suggestions.
RegardsBharath T