From:   Hongbin Lu <hongbin...@huawei.com>
            <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:   12/10/2015 08:01 PM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] Mesos Conductor using       container-create
            operations

Hi Ton,

Thanks for the feedback. Here is a clarification. The proposal is neither
for using existing DSL to express a container, nor for investing a new DSL.
Instead, I proposed to hide the complexity of existing DSLs and expose a
simple API to users. For example, if users want to create a container, they
could type something like:

magnum container-create –name XXX –image XXX –command XXX

Magnum will process the request and translate it to COE-specific API calls.
For k8s, we could dynamically generate a pod with a single container and
fill the pod with the inputted values (image, command, etc.). Similarly, in
marathon, we could generate an app based on inputs. A key advantage of that
is simple and doesn’t require COE-specific knowledge.

Best regards,
Hongbin