Hi,

TripleO is currently using puppet-pacemaker [1] which is a module hosted
& managed by Github.
The module was created and mainly maintained by Redhat. It tends to
break TripleO quite often since we don't have any gate.

I propose to move the module to OpenStack so we'll use OpenStack Infra
benefits (Gerrit, Releases, Gating, etc). Another idea would be to gate
the module with TripleO HA jobs.

The question is, under which umbrella put the module? Puppet ? TripleO ?

Or no umbrella, like puppet-ceph. <-- I like this idea

Any feedback is welcome,

[1] https://github.com/redhat-openstack/puppet-pacemaker
--
Emilien Macchi