Hiya,

On 16/02/2016 21:43, Tom Fifield wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce a new round of community awards handed out by the
Foundation, to be presented at the feedback session of the summit.

Nothing flashy or starchy - the idea is that these are to be a little
informal, quirky ... but still recognising the extremely valuable work
that we all do to make OpenStack excel.

[...]
in the meantime, let's use this thread to discuss the fun part: goodies.
What do you think we should lavish award winners with? Soft toys?
Perpetual trophies? baseball caps ?

I can't help but think that given the scale of a typical OpenStack deployment and the desire for these awards to be a bit quirky, giving recipients something at the other end of the computing scale - an Arduino, or cluster of Raspberry Pis or similar could be kinda fun :)

Cheers,
Hugh