On 03/08/2016 04:44 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
it seems like the main reason there are so many projects leveraging WSME
is because everyone is just using Ironic or Ceilometer as the starting
point for their APIs. can we officially say to all new projects who plan
on copying API logic of Ironic et al.: 'stop'.

Sure. We should probably provide an alternative suggestion.

just wanted to mention, for the record, that sahara is using flask for it's http impl. i am also working on some example usages of flask that show off the api-wg guidelines. i'd be happy to help any projects that are looking to move in this direction.

regards,
mike