Thanks for your awsome work in last cycle Gordon! I know you have pay a lot of efforts to make telemetry better, and I have learnt much from you.
--
Liu sheng

在 2016/3/12 1:33, Emilien Macchi 写道:

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 11:32 AM, gordon chung <g...@live.ca <mailto:g...@live.ca>> wrote:

    hi folks,

    as the PTL nominations are open, i just want to note that i won't be
    running again as the Telemetry PTL for Newton cycle.

    i've thoroughly enjoyed my time as PTL which afforded me the
    opportunity
    to work with and learn from some great individuals who share the same
    passion to collaborate openly. i have the utmost confidence that the
    projects will continue to grow and become more refined under the next
    leadership.

    personal thanks to everyone in Aodh, Ceilometer and Gnocchi
    communities
    as well as the projects that provided valuable feedback by
    collaborating
    with us. i thank you for sharing in the decision making so i could
    spread the blame around. i also thank you for reading through terribly
    written messages that make you question whether the shift keys on
    all my
    keyboards are broken.

    cheers,

Thanks for all your work and great leadership, but also your help on helping other communities, like Puppet OpenStack to get puppet-aodh, puppet-gnocchi and puppet-ceilometer better.
--
Emilien Macchi