Hi Dongcan

Regardless of when you snapshot, the image should be uploaded to
the default glance store. Is it possible that you had enabled the FileSystem
store earlier and recently changed to the vsphere store ?

To further debug, can
you add the following to the default section of glance-api.conf and provide
us the value for 'locations' attribute of the snapshotted image. You can do
"glance image-show --os-image-api-version 2 image-show <image_id>" to
know the location.

[DEFAULT]
show_multiple_locations = True

Thanks