>>> - Microversion Testing in Tempest (underway)
>
> How much coverage do we have today? This could be like novaclient where
> people just start hacking on adding tests for each microversion (assuming
> gmann would be working on this).

Yeah, gmann is working for this now. That is pretty good work.
Current coverage is just v2.2 only on Tempest side.
Nova v2.10 test patch is being reviewed now:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/277763/

The difference between Tempest tests and novaclient tests is blocking
additional properties.
Tempest implements *response* body validation with JSON-Schema like
nova side, and additionalProperties is false for blocking unexpected
additional properties.
As microversion rule of nova, we need to add properties in a response
body with bumping a microversion.
So as the test, Tempest needs to block unexpected properties on the
existing microversions tests.

Thanks